Best Value Vacs 2lb Closed Loop Bi-Directional Extraction Set W/ Splatter & DeWax & SightGlass Upgrades
This item is obviously huge and heavy and awkward - mostly listed here for availability in-store - our Shipping Apps are unable to properly calculate shipping for heavy items like this, so please do not order these items unless you are very flexible about shipping charges.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
MK-V Bi-Directional Flow Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
The 2lb Bi-Directional closed loop increases efficiency by utilizing both a bottom and top solvent input. By using a bottom flood on the first wash to ensure all material has seen solvent, preventing channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit. http://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html
•10"x10" Welded Bottom Base
•Assembled 10" biflow lid
4"x24" Material column with reducer & top cap
4" filter plate kit
1.5" Solvent input manifold
1.5" Ball Valve
#30 LP tank
(2) 1/4" 48" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
3/8" 48" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
10" clamps, (3)4" clamps and a (3)1.5" clamp with gaskets
(2)4" Gaskets w/ filter Extra of each type of gasket
• The splatter platter replaces the 10x10 base with a 10” splatter and 10”x10” open spool. The jacketed base and platter has a closed jacket welded to the outside. This is used with a circulatory pump and a heater to keep consistent temperatures during recovery.
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 4”x24” spool with its sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 1.5" Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• 4"x 24" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 2lb (900g)
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 10" diameter by 10" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 55" x 10" Diameter overall size
• Weight: 38 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 785 cubic inches, (12.8704 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior
Stock # 18023